So after finishing my 3rd Race of the summer with my personal Best Time I think I can finally admit I might like it! Jocelyn and I went to Panguitch Friday so we could go to the Ruby's Inn Rim Run Saturday morning. Can I just tell you how fun it was!! There were so many people, it was so exciting to be out with them on the trail! Running through the forest, coming out and looking over the rim, and then the best feeling of all, running through the parking lot toward the finish line, knowing I had made it!!! Incredible!!!
Here are a few pics and copy of the playlist that keeps my feet moving...




I very nice woman took our picture and told us that her running club would take pictures of all of their feet before each run. Hopefully our 'feet' will continue to grow!!!
PLAYLIST
********
Dance Your Life Away Jon McLaughlin
Just Dance The Fame, Lady GaGa
Poker Face The Fame, Lady GaGa
I Run to You Lady Antebellum
Does Your Mother Know Mamma Mia!
If I Never See Your Face Again Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna
Sweet Dreams (Hot Remix) Eurythmics
Best Days of Your Life Kellie Pickler
Honey, Honey Mamma Mia!
Womanizer Britney Spears
It's My Life Bon Jovi
Take A Chance On Me Mamma Mia!
Life In a Northern Town (Live) [Bonus Track]
Mamma Mia Mamma Mia!
Money, Money, Money Mamma Mia!
Dancing Queen Mamma Mia!
Playing With the Boys Top Gun (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Lay All Your Love On Me Mamma Mia!
Super Trouper Mamma Mia!
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Mamma Mia!
Voulez Vous Mamma Mia!
Always Be My Baby-David Cook American Idol
Danger Zone (Album Version) Top Gun (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Livin' on a Prayer Bon Jovi
I Kissed a Girl Katy Perry
Wild At Heart Gloriana
Lady Marmalade Moulin Rouge
Because We Can Moulin Rouge
Children Of The Revolution Moulin Rouge
Condi, Condi Steve Earle
When I Grow Up The Pussycat Dolls
Sugar Sugar Now & Then
Forever Chris Brown
I Want You Back Now & Then
One Day You Will Lady Antebellum
Disturbia Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded
Knock Three Times Now & Then
Don't Cha Top 40 DJ Mix, Vol. 3
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree SHAPE Cardio: Pure Hits - Now & Then
Bleeding Love The Biggest Loser Workout Mix
Holding Out for a Hero (Workout Remix) Shape Cardio
Gloria (Power Music Remix) Shape Magazine Cardio: Electric 80's
Take My Breath Away Take My Breath Away
Better In Time (Workout Remix) Workout Hit Mix
Thanks for reading!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment