How your heart grows when you hear the first 'mom' and 'dad'. We are so BLESSED!!! And what about the first time Ivy points at a picture of Wayne and says dadda!!! Incredible!
Your girls are so beautiful! You are blessed ad they are so blessed to have you and Wayne for parents!Thank you for watching the boys today! I know they had a blast playing with you guys!
We are now "The Simkins Family". That is crazy to say! We have now been a family for 2 years. Is that crazy or what??? We currently live in the Salt Lake area with our three beautiful girls and two dogs. We look forward to the adventures God has in store for us everyday! What an incredible journey we've already been on. Our days get better and better as our hearts grow bigger and bigger with love for these beauties!!!
5 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! You are blessed ad they are so blessed to have you and Wayne for parents!Thank you for watching the boys today! I know they had a blast playing with you guys!
They are so beautiful! I am super happy for you. We need to get together after the holidays!
We are so happy for you guys!!! Maybe we can get together this week. Jocelyn mentioned the gingerbread houses. I'd love to join you :)
Your girls are SOOO darling!! We're so excited for you guys your such cute parents ;) Can't wait to meet your girls!
OK, I am ready for some more pictures of your beautiful girls :)
Post a Comment