Congrats! I loved these pictures and how happy you all look. Such a cute family! Hope to see pictures of your fun vacation soon (even better, I hope to see you all soon)! Love ya!
Wayne in the first pic of you scrolling down, you look absolutely THRILLED!!! Just kidding, happy for all of you, the girls look awesome and so does your new family... This is Jeff by the way.
We are now "The Simkins Family". That is crazy to say! We have now been a family for 2 years. Is that crazy or what??? We currently live in the Salt Lake area with our three beautiful girls and two dogs. We look forward to the adventures God has in store for us everyday! What an incredible journey we've already been on. Our days get better and better as our hearts grow bigger and bigger with love for these beauties!!!
11 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your adorable family! They are dolls!
Yay I am so excited for you, congrats on your beautiful family. Cant wait to see you guys, hopefully soon. Hope you had a great vacation!!
Wayne and Jessica, I am so happy for you! They are so beautiful and so blessed to have you for parents.
The picture with the judge made me cry. What a beautiful family you are!!!
Wahoo!! You guys are such a CUTE family!! Hope to see you all SOON :)
I love these pictures! Your girls are so beautiful and we love them! Congratulations!
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! I am so filled with joy and happiness for you all!
CONGRATS!!!! What a beautiful Family!
Congrats! I loved these pictures and how happy you all look. Such a cute family! Hope to see pictures of your fun vacation soon (even better, I hope to see you all soon)! Love ya!
Congrats, I am so happy for you guys. Your girls are adorable and so lucky to have you two as parents :)
Wayne in the first pic of you scrolling down, you look absolutely THRILLED!!! Just kidding, happy for all of you, the girls look awesome and so does your new family... This is Jeff by the way.
Post a Comment