Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 11-17

Well this week has gone by pretty quickly. Last weekend Angela, Gerry, Chris, Erica and the kids came to visit. The kids are so cute! I love having them come visit. I got to play with the kids quite a bit and loved every minute! We went to breakfast Sunday, Angela and Gerry went home and the rest of us headed to Home Depot. Here are a couple of pictures of us hanging out before they left...





Quick run down of highlights from the rest of the week:
Tuesday-Bible Study, Angela had surgery (it went well-but she stayed at hosp for few days)
Wednesday-hung out with Anna, Spencer, and Sidney, helped Courtney take her twins to Primary's for eye appt. for Addi
Thursday-Hair appt, went to movie, and dinner at Ruby Tuesday



This movie was pretty long, but really good! The make-up was amazing!!! (A young Brad Pitt!!!, but he's pretty great the way he is right now too!)

Friday-hung out with Brooklyn for a bit, went to dinner with Jayna and Lorna. Jayna is doing great! It was so good to see her. She is so positive and encouraging. Her hair started falling out so she was going to have a 'hair shaving' party after dinner. Her husband, Steve, was shaving his head, another friend was coming over to shave his too! Isn't that sweet?
Saturday-have a ladies breakfast with church, then going to hang out with Kara for the afternoon, then we have game night! yeah!!!

I am heading to Cedar Sunday or Monday to take care of Angela for the week while Gerry works. We should have lots of fun even if we do nothing! I am very excited!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button a few weeks ago and thought it was good, but way too long as well. I think they could have shortened it a lot. Brad Pitt was VERY yummy to look at. My friend I went to see it with told me she needed a cold shower after seeing him during his younger years! :)