Sunday, January 11, 2009

Seen at the movies this week by us...

Marley and Me (2x's by Jess) This is a great movie, very sad, especially since we have an older dog. It's fun to remember all of those "terrible" puppy days:)



Here is our beautiful 13 year old dog Lainie!!!



Yes Man (I keep telling Wayne this needs to be his new motto!!!)



The Tale of Despereaux (I went with Kristen and the kids...we had a good time!)

2 comments:

Kris said...

I had fun reading your new posts and seeing your pictures! I haven't been able to decide if I want to see Marley and Me. Do you cry a lot at the end?? I'll probably wait to see it when it comes out on DVD. There are always so many movies I want to see, but never get a chance to. Not even "kid" movies. Taylon will be so excited about a new movie coming out and then he never really wants to go and sit through it at the theater (I think it's the no talking for almost two hours that about does him in)!

Anne Marie Criswell said...

Glad you made more posts. See you soon. :)