*Last Thursday we had a great day together. We went to...
We really liked the movie. There were a few twists in it that always make a movie better. After we worked out together...we're trying to make this a part of our life. A little at a time right? Then we watched the Series Finale of ER...
We hadn't really been watching the whole time but you can't miss the finale. The weekend went quickly. I went to a baby shower on Sunday for Kara and Wayne got to spend the day hanging out. (He never gets those days, I'm sure he enjoyed it.) The shower was so fun, it was so good to meet Kara's friends and hang out with her for the day! Sunday night my mom brought my grandma up to go to a Dr. appt on Monday. We went to the DR., hit a few stores,

and had lunch at Famous Dave's.
We had a great time visiting! We don't have too many exciting things going on for the next couple of days so I'll touch back again soon...





1 comment:
I'm glad that you liked Duplicity. I saw it as well, but I didn't like it. It was too confusing for me! I watched it with a "furrowed" brow the whole time and had a headache (and deeper wrinkles) when it was over!!
Post a Comment