Monday, April 20, 2009

Wish I had an Awesome Title to post...

We're just living life around here. Have had a few good weeks! I am embarrassed to say that we went to this movie...



WHAT A TERRIBLE MOVIE, TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. I'M NOT SURE WHAT WE WERE THINKING???
Otherwise our day off together was okay. Friday I headed to a Creative Memories scrapbook weekend with Heather. We had the best time! I'm definitely going again next time. We of course stayed up until 4:00 in the morning. We made a rule that we couldn't 'design' anything after midnight so we wouldn't ruin anything =). Saturday night we had game night. Matt Bar-B-Qued steaks for us. The dinner was so good! Then we had a great time playing games and visiting.
Sunday Wayne and I worked the coffee bar at church. We really like it, in fact I think Wayne really enjoys it! The rest of Sunday was pretty busy... I went shopping with Trudy for a minute, Wayne and I picked up Tile for our East Canyon Project and then we headed to the couch for a well rested nap. The movies were calling my name so we were spontaneous and went to a movie that wasn't a 'matinee'. We went to...



Ok, I loved this! Wayne thought it was good too. It was a good reminder for us that even though we got married young we are still happy that we picked each other... awwwww, Cute =). (Sidenote... I know I'm no longer a 'teeny-bopper' but I thought Zac Efron was totally hot in this movie. I know, please don't report me!!!) I will be buying it though! He was so great!!!

Well, there's my movie updates for the week. HIGHLY recommend 17 Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Moonpie's Mom said...

I SOOO Want to go see this movie, i will probably wait till it comes out on dvd. I LOVE the American Idol video;s i missed this weeks vote off.... i miss you have fun in the canyon!!