Monday, June 29, 2009

Balloon Weekend!

Just got back from Panguitch again =). It was a great weekend. Friday I watched Berklee and Ian for the day. We had a great time!!! Took in the cemetery, watched the 'big' parade, had lunch at the drive-in, and went to a wedding reception. It was a great day and the kids were so cute!!!

Saturday morning I registered to run the 1st Annual Balloon Rally 5K. I wasn't too excited to go by myself so I was able to talk Angela and Erica into coming with me. They were great sports and I'm so glad they came =). My time wasn't the best but at least I'll have a time to beat next time. I really enjoyed the event though! I hope to become a runner even if it kills me!!! The rest of Saturday was great! We took in the booths and then headed to my mom's to hang out.

Saturday night we headed down to Main Street for the big balloon glow. They close main street to traffic so you can walk up and down the streets and right up to the balloons. It's so beautiful to see all of the balloons lit up! They have live music too. This is such fun way to visit with people you don't ever get to see. I wish there was somewhere that everyone could go after to visit & hang out! I wasn't quite ready to be done with the fun night =). Here are a couple of pics I 'borrowed' from FB... Thanks to everyone who takes their camera and takes pictures!!!

Mass Ascension...














The Balloon Glow...








And any 'Panguitch' Event would not be complete without the full cast from Star Wars!!!


Sunday morning I headed home early so I could spend most of the day with Wayne. We went to...
I loved this movie! I think I'm totally in love with Ryan Reynolds. And Sandra Bullock was so cute too! Going to have to buy this one, there were so many great 'laughs'!!!!

Well, I guess that's about it for now... I'll check in soon =).

4 comments:

Kris said...

I loved The Proposal as well. I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with Ryan Reynolds! I want to go and see it again!

Come hang out at the parking lot of the Drug Store and your night doesn't have to end so quickly after the balloon glow! :)

Ronda said...

Sounds like you had a fun time. I really missed not going to the balloon fest!! Next year for sure.

Ginger Jones said...

I missed the ballon glow. Way to go on the 5k run your look great!! I want to see that movie bad maby this week

Brian and Jocelyn said...

What beautiful pictures of the balloon festival! It looks like a lot of fun! And by the way you ARE a runner!! I really enjoy running with you! I am SO excited by teh Bryce Canyon run!