Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Newest Edition to the Simkins Family!!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I've been so bad lately. We've just been trying to keep up with life around here =). Just wanted to post pictures of our newest family member Kaya. He will be 3 next month and is the most well behaved dog ever! (Of course my dogs are terrible so it's hard to judge, but really! This dog is the sweetest, cutest dog!!! I've taken him running the last couple of days and he stays right by me, even OFF the leash!)

The other dogs have accepted him right in and O'Malley LOVES him!!! I'm sure Kaya wishes he could have a little break here and there.



Aren't his eyes beautiful???



He loves to lay on the tile and sometimes I find him laying in our bathroom. (Not sure if he's hiding from O'Malley, or just likes the cold floor.)







He could chase a tennis ball for hours!!!


His cousins... Lainie and ...



...O'Malley





O'Malley and Kaya



He is the most lovable dog!!!

We're so blessed to have this dog in our home!!!!

1 comment:

Sartori Fam said...

Super cute! I'm loving you hair in that last pic BTW!