Monday, October 20, 2008

Cousin Hutch

Wayne's cousin Hutch was killed on Saturday in a car accident. It makes me so sad to even write this!!! He lived with Wayne and I for a couple of years and during that time Hutch and I got very close. Many times I felt like he was my son, or definitely a brother I never had. He left behind his beautiful wife Kara, who was two months pregnant, and two amazing dogs-Keiser and Kaya. I am so sad for her and don't know what she is going to do! Wayne and I took Aunt Patti over to Hutch and Kara's house last night. She wanted to be there for Steve so I'm glad we were able to take her. Going to their house made everything so real. It was so sad! I don't know what to say, just that we are all very sad and miss him already!!!!
Here are a couple of pictures I wanted to add of Hutch!











  • Hutch on his Harley
  • Hutch and Kara
  • Hutch and Kara at their reception

2 comments:

Ginger Jones said...

Jess, thanks so much for letting us stay at your house. It's sad that it take that to get us together, but i love being with the family and having a good time. Thanks again, i always fell so at home at your house i love you!

Nathan and Erin Mecham said...

Jess- you have a blog! That is exciting. I love how everyone is blogging. Well, it was great to see you a couple weeks ago. It is always fun getting together. I hope everyone is doing good.