Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deer Hunt 2008

Here are a few pictures of our weekend hunting. On Sunday we met the boys and had lunch with them. It was fun to be outside and pretend we were roughing it. Lunch was made up of sandwiches, goodies, and visiting. It was very nice to hang out and chat for awhile.

Wayne and Jace seeing who is tougher

"The Girls" Colette, Kenzi, Jess, & Kassie

Can your hands do this???

The Family after lunch

Do we have to go???

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Jessica! I'm so glad I have another blog to follow and keep me from actually working during the day :) Your blog is very cute and I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with what's going on this way since we don't talk near enough!

Mecham Family said...

Hey Jess
We love your blog!

Sartori Fam said...

So I was just "blog stalking" and I came across your blog! I love it and was so excited to check it out. We need to get together! I love ya
Melis