Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!!


I guess it's time to have a blog. I've been reading other blogs and feel like I am keeping in touch with everyone but they don't know that I'm even reading it. I friend said that is called 'blog-stalking' :). I don't want to be a stalker! Anyway, Wayne and I just got back from deer hunting with Bill and Colette and the kids. We decided to just camp at the house this year. It was sure nice to have running water and access to a Diet Coke on ice. The boys headed for the hills and the girls stayed at the house, shopped, and played games. Our favorites to play our Nertz and Golf. Colette still made our dinner in the dutch oven. It was so good. I'm still craving the potatoes! We had a really good time hanging out-it was a nice weekend but cut short by tragedy(see the next post). Wayne and I headed home a little earlier then planned but I'm glad we were able to go.

1 comment:

Suzette Haynie said...

Great job Jess!

When we first bought our house I was trying to track down a phone number from someone in the bishopric. I ended up on someone's blog. I have been to her backyard for a 5:15 a.m. yoga class (ONCE mind you) and she is the Young Women's president and loves Abbie. I have yet to admit that I have seen the inside of her house...I felt so weird and bad and now I know why! BLOG STALKING! Too funny.

Love ya Jess,
Suz