We're going to Wendover this weekend to see...

I'm told I will know their music when we get there but at the moment I'm just excited to get away for a bit!
We just back from an Olympus Game, yeah they won! Only a couple more weeks until state!
We recently watched the following movies...

This movie was really good. Great action flick!
We also rented...

This was a great movie, little quirky, but cute. I won't spoil it but we didn't like the ending. Here are a couple of highlights of last week and this week...
- Swimming with Sid and Brooklyn for Sid's birthday (Wed 11th)
- Dinner at Cheesecake Factory with Jayna and Lorna. Yum!!! (Wed 1th)
- Surprised Wayne with a new Coffee Pot. Now for excitement we try out new coffee and tea with our new machine, hot water/coffee instantly! We love it!!! (Wed 11th)
- I cleaned off the kitchen counters on Sunday. They are empty and it is so nice!!! We're enjoying the empty counter to 'prepare' on instead of using the stove to get dinner ready. I'll add some photos tomorrow :-) (Sun 15th)
- Monday I went and visited Kara. We had a great visit! We had lunch, went through paperwork, and took the dogs to the park. I love seeing Keiser happy again! It made me smile to see him running at full force back to us with his big ears flopping!!! I'm happy that Kara is doing a little better. One day at a time! (Mon 16th)
- Keri came for a massage today... I think the appointments are more for me than her! It was fun to catch up with her. (Tue 17th)
- Friday we start our Marriage Bible Study. That will be fun. (Fri 20th)
- Saturday I have a book discussion on the Shack. I'm almost done. It's a pretty good book so far!





1 comment:
Next time you girls go to dinner (especially to the CF), you must let me know. It's been way too long since we've all been to dinner together!
Post a Comment