
We decided to have a mini-movie marathon for the rest of the day :-)
We watched...

and

This movie is so good!!!!
- Tuesday (3rd) Jenn and the girls came over for the day. We worked on grow boards for most of the day. We had a really great day hanging out. Annabelle is getting so big! Jenn is one of my very encouraging friends. She tells me how it is, no matter how hard, and I love her for it. She motivates me to be better every day!!! Lova ya Jenn!!!
- Wednesday (4th) I had Sidney and Brooklyn. We just got lunch this week and came back to the house. Sid wasn't feeling that well so we had some quiet time and watched movies for the afternoon. They are so cute, it was a fun day.
- Thursday (5th) we had a great day off. We went to the movie "New In Town"...

It was a really cute show. We're definitely movie fanatics! Wayne loves 'chick flicks' so I'm pretty lucky to get to see all of the new shows. We worked in the garage a little while, I've got someone coming on Tuesday to finally move the pool table downstairs. It will be so nice to get the garage cleaned out!!! Thursday night we watched Fireproof...

This movie was incredible. I highly recommend it to anyone married. What a wonderful concept on showing selfless, unconditional love to your spouse. You choose to love and serve them no matter how they respond or act toward you. Harder said than done but an example we should all strive for! I need to remember to buy this movie!
- Friday (5th) was a pretty good day. My friend Heather, from church, invited Jenn and me over to her house to scrapbook/work on projects. We had a lot of fun!!! We ordered pizza, and were pretty productive. I didn't get home until 2:00 a.m.!!! I had so much fun visiting with Heather, I am so blessed to have her in my life! God's timing always amazes me...He brings people into our lives exactly when we need them.
- Saturday (6th) Jenn, Heather and I went to stamp club at 10 in North Salt Lake. Needless to say I was a little tired after my late night. We had a really good time-laughing about things I can't mention here because it might be rude... we'll just keep the memory of a great stamp club in our heads :-).





3 comments:
HEY! How crazy we watched fireproof too and LOVED it! I just posted about it!!
I also saw New In Town and He's Just Not That Into You last week. They were both such cute movies! Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire yet? I saw it on Friday night (I was such a party animal, I went to two movies in one night) and thought it was an incredible movie. I can see why it's winning so many awards.
We need to do dinner soon!
Hey Jess, I love to read about all the movies you see, cause Brandon won't ever take me(you know how he is about being around too many people. Now I will know which one's to rent when they come out! Hope to see you in Mesquite!!!
Post a Comment