Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yes... I'm an American Idol Fan!!! I hope Danny Gokey wins!!!

Danny Gokey: 'Idol's' New 'Hero'

0218idol.jpg

AmericanIdol.com


The journey to become the next "American Idol" just got a lot brighter for Danny Gokey, when judges dubbed him the hero of the semi-finalists last night after his heartfelt rendition of the Mariah Carey tune, "Hero."

Gokey, a church music director who recently lost his wife, wowed the judges after a string of performances that failed to impress the panel. "The redeemer of the night right here, Danny Gokey!" Randy Jackson exclaimed, "That was blazing hot!" Judge Kara DioGuardi added, "You are the hero, man. You give us all hope. You were great."

I've loved Danny Gokey since the minute I saw him. I love his story, his quiteness, and the way he's faced a personal nightmare, so bravely, in front of millions of people! Oh, and I think he can sing!!!

3 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

I'm his fan too! I love him!

Kris said...

I LOVE him and am so happy he made it to the top 12. I even did my part and voted for him (which I normally never do)!

Jeremy & Amy Mahmood said...

See I'm stuck....I really like Danny but Michael Sarver just makes me cry.