Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Arrives Early...

This morning came way too early for us! However it is nice to have it so light at night. Hopefully it won't take too long to adjust :-). We had a pretty busy day today! Wayne and I worked the Coffee Counter at church so we had to start out about an hour earlier than a normal Sunday. We had a really good time, in fact I think Wayne really enjoyed himself. After service he said to me... "maybe we better buy the drive-in". So, who knows... I'm sure that won't happen but we did have fun working together! After church we had lunch to celebrate Brian and Jocelyn being back home. We are so excited to have them back and really missed them! Their boys are so cute and so big! After lunch we went to a movie...



This movie was incredible!!! Definitely my favorite Clint Eastwood movie! Wayne has been trying to get me to see this since it came out. I'd heard it was violent and had a lot of 'racial' comments in it, which I thought would make me uncomfortable. We talked to our friend, Scott, at Bible Study and he convinced me I could handle it :-). Needless to say, we loved it! What a loss if I had let other people make my decision for me! We highly recommend you watch it!!!

We've being pretty lazy the rest of the day-just laying around. The upcoming week will be a pretty busy one too. I guess life is just that way! Here's a couple of highlights...

* Monday I'm taking Lainie to the vet for a 'geriatric' appointment. Hopefully they'll be able to tell us if she is in any pain or not
* Tuesday I have Bible Study, and American Idol. Not sure how AI is going to be this season but of course I'll watch.
* Wednesday I'll have the girls. Wayne may be going to Vegas for the weekend to the Mountain West Tournament. He's playing the week by ear so hopefully he'll be able to go.
* Thursday I'm heading to Panguitch for a 'girls weekend' Yeah!!! We'll go to Mesquite on Friday. I hope it's warm. I've been looking forward to laying in the sun and hope it looks and feels like this: Sunny and Warm!



I think we're going to a nice dinner on Saturday which you have to do with the girls! Then, we'll spend Sunday morning at the spa! Yeah, can't wait!!! Hopefully I'll remember my camera so I'll have some pictures to post next week:-)

3 comments:

Moonpie's Mom said...

I'm glad you posted your schedule! now i can just look online and see what your doing instead of calling and bugging you!! Call me when your done!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Busy week! Sounds like FUN enjoy Mesquite I'm sure the weather will be amazing!

Kris said...

I hope your appointment with Lainie goes well. Kim just had to have poor Tuff put to sleep a few weeks ago. So sad to see your pets get older and start struggling. :(

I hope the weather in Mesquite is lovely and that you have a great time.