Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday Get Together


We had a BBQ on Sunday afternoon, yes the boys were cooking in the rain. It was so good to see everyone! Bert and his family came, Trevor and his girlfriend, and Kara and the dogs. Bert and Tonia's kids are so cute! I hope they all had a great time because Wayne and I really enjoyed it and want to do it more often. Here are a couple of pictures of Kaiser. He is so beautiful! (you'll get to see Kara's little belly too. She's so cute!!!) I promised Kara I would take pictures of the afternoon but these were all I got. (I'll be better next time!!!)
We ate, visited and then headed to play guitar hero. Siobhan was the best 'rocker' of us all. It's amazing how such a silly game can provide such enjoyment for adults!!!

2 comments:

Brady & Cortney said...

Get your butt over here!!! I did buy it. Im a sucker! We haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing???

Gerry and Angela said...

It's so good to see Kaiser!!!! I am glad that he looks happy again.