Thursday, March 19, 2009

Latest chapter in the dog walking saga :-)

The dogs have now realized that I take them walking every day and won't let me forget... Yesterday they were so excited when I got my shoes out of the closet, I didn't even have their leashes out yet! O'Malley is a little out of control and can't wait to get his leash on... I think this wound may have happened before we even started our walk not sure. Looked down when I got back and had blood dripping down my leg! When the girls came over in the afternoon they brought their scooters so they could take the dogs walking too. The dogs were much better the 2nd time around! Lainie is such a trooper. She's getting slower but really enjoys going still! The girls are so cute and love to play "Jessica and the Dogs". Not really sure what that means... I occasionally hear one of them yelling at the other to 'get off' or 'sit'. Do I really sound like that? hehehe

No comments: