Sunday, March 15, 2009

WONDEFUL WEEK is OVER!

Well it's another Sunday night and the week is over. It turned out to be a really great week! Wayne DID end up going on his trip and I DIDN'T go =). I decided to have my own vacation at home. It was great! Wayne left Wednesday morning, they rode down in The Leprechaun. The trusty Motor-home, then they could all ride together. I think they had a great time.

My vacation officially started on Thursday! I spent the afternoon at the spa...
here is a description of my treatments...
I had the "Sanctuary Relaxation Massage", It was so nice! I think it has been over a year since my last massage!!! Then I followed it up with a...
"Hydrotherapy Body Polish" which is an all over body exfoliation with a blend of sugar, coconut, and fine ground walnut shells, followed by a light application of essential oils, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth.
I LOVE this treatment to get my skin ready for the summer season. They use a 'vichy shower' which could possibly be the most RELAXING thing you could experience. It's a shower that sprays hot water on you while they are putting the scrub on you, then they rinse you off. It's AMAZING!!!!

After the afternoon at the spa I spent the evening watching the Utes game and hanging out in my craft room. Perfect day!!!! Wayne said the game was fun too!

FRIDAY I took my self to the movies... (does anybody remember the "I'm a nut song"? Made me think of the line in it... 'took myself to the movie show, sat myself in the very front row...' No I didn't have to take myself home lol!!!

Wayne thought this was a DUMB chick flick so I decided it would be perfect to see...

It was so CUTE!!! I really enjoyed it. After the movie I went to Tai Pan for a little shopping and then finished the afternoon off with a trip to the tanning bed. (Really enjoy laying in the warm bed!!!) When I got home I decided to take the dogs walking... as some of you may have read on my FaceBook page... it's never a good idea to take your dogs, who don't know how to walk, walking in wedge flip-flops! No, I did not get drug around the neighborhood but there were a few scary moments trying to stay upright in my shoes!

Saturday I spent the day in my pj's, please don't judge me for this! It was so nice! I did work a little on finding rooms for our upcoming trip to San Diego with Wayne's dad and family. It's going to be so fun. We can't wait!!! I finished the day with a soak in my tub and went to bed early!
Sunday was a great day too! I hung out and got the house ready for Wayne to come home. I am the slob of the relationship so when he's gone I don't do much around here. I had to pick up a little so he wouldn't know =).
We're hanging out now, probably going to go to bed early. I know Wayne didn't get much sleep the last few days, and I usually don't either when he's gone.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Jess,
Where do you get your Spa Treatments?
That sounds incredible!!!
Let me know,Ann VS

Anne Marie Criswell said...

You are so good at finding ways to fill your time. If you ever want someone to tag along let me know. I'm very available these days. :) I do have a boutique this weekend. You should come and shop. There will be about 60 venders.

More info at:
http://sweettweetsboutiques.blogspot.com/