Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life is something to be so thankful for...

I came across Gracie's Blog Monday 2nd, 09. Clicked on it, had no idea that I needed to prepare myself for what I was about to read... It's great to be reminded of how precious life is and we should enjoy every minute. The story touched my heart... it will make you cry!

3 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

Ok so I just checked out that blog and I can't stop crying! It makes you so grateful for what you have!

Angie said...

It really is a touching story... the saddest is it is true! What an amazing family... I can't imagine going through that!

Kris said...

I actually came across this blog just a few days ago myself. Reading it makes you appreciate all that you have and that we shouldn't take a single moment for granted (as I know I so often do). They seem like an amazingly strong family. I loved reading the last post from her father, feeling how much he truly loves her.